Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Hey guys, I am trying to get confirmation of tour dates for 2012, can anyone confirm New York on 13th December 2012 ?Coming from the U.K and need to get flights etc sorted. Would appreciate any advise, thanks, Lyn.

I’ll give you the web site to the tour dates. :)

Lyn I checked and yes you are right. How ever here is the web site:  www.ushertour.com     So you can check your self..  :)

Really appreciate your comments, thank you so much, Lyn.

I think the tour dates are wrong. I think those date were from the OMG Tour… Sorry:( Hopefully he will be putting out his tour dates soon:)

No Tour dates have been set yet.  But I can’t wait to he goes on tour, I have been need of an Usher Fix since the OMG Tour ended.

He needs to release dates SOOOON. I can’t wait to have him back in boring Dallas :) 

Usher will be performing at the iHeartRadio Music Festival! The festival is this September 21st and 22nd at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas! Tickets go on sale on Saturday, July 14 at 1 pm ET and will sell out fast! Don’t miss out on the chance to see him live! To find out more information and for chances to win tickets go to http://www.iheartradio.com/vegas. Get excited!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.